With so much thought and attention going into every little detail on your big day, you must take care to choose the perfect host. Your DJ not only sets the mood for your reception but is also the Master of Ceremony and plays a large roll in making everything run smoothly so you can relax and enjoy your party. We have compiled a list of ten questions that are a must when interviewing your potential DJ before booking them for your wedding or event.
1. How long have you been a DJ? How many weddings have you done?
2. Do you have photos or videos of past events?
3. Do you have testimonials from past clients?
4. How confident are you on the microphone?
5. How will you be dressed for my event?
6. How much time do you dedicate to planning an event?
7. Do you allow requests before of during an event?
8. Do you provide a written contract?
9. Is there a deposit? How much and when? When is final payment due?
10. Can we meet to discuss my wedding?